Thursday, November 15, 2012

Solo Show, Gallery Tour

I am pleased to announce: my 2012 solo-show which represents most of this year's work, will be on display through the end of the year at the Foley Art Center in Alabama. I invite you to stop by and view the show if you are near. If that's not possible, we will be happy to ship from the gallery to you. Shown are some of the centerpieces of the show which fills both walls, the entire front gallery! Fifty paintings to choose from! For a better look at the show, click on my album:


It's that time again!

3 comments:

Janelle Goodwin said...

I would love to see your paintings in person! Also, I think your outfit is so lovely!

hmuxo said...

Congratulations on your solo show...your paintings look wonderful..wish I can visit them in person!

Jill Berry said...

Thanks to you both! A quick click on your blogs tells me you've been staying busy as well. And now for the Holidays---!!! Hava Happy one! So much to be Thankful for...