Saturday, October 13, 2012

Beyond the Palms

Margaritaville Palms, 14x18, Oil. 


 The water was a tropical turquoise the day we painted at Margaritaville. To increase my view I sat-up on the little sand hill. The totem pole didn't seem to mind much.

 Six of us shared lunch here at this new resort on Pensacola Beach. It's the white building above.

 From Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, "my" palms, and the iconic beach ball. After lunch, Dawn and I painted at the Pensacola Peir, in the distance. And after that, we came to my neighborhood and painted the sun setting over the water. That's my record, three in a day!!! It was a beautiful day to remember.

3 comments:

Image Mask said...

Wow.........what a seen. You posted various nice image. Thanks for share with us.

veredit - isabella kramer said...

What a beautiful place for studies !!

love your palm painting.

send you my best regards,
isabella

Jill Berry said...

Yes, no doubt about the coast of Florida being a great place for an outdoor artist!

Thanks for your comments.

It's nice to hear from you again, Isabella.