Sunday, January 29, 2012

Complementary Arrangement

Complementary Arrangement, SOLD, 18x18, Oil. 
Occasionally I like to stay inside and take my time with a still life study. Thus this one. After observing a portrait demonstration at Art Study Club, I darted into the florist and rescued these two from a cold dark cooler. They've had a nice time in the studio, sharing vibes for nearly 2 weeks, are passed their prime but will live on in paint. If you would like to own this painting, I'd be happy to ship it out before it hits the gallery wall. 



6 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous colors and composition Jill, it really pops!

Oil Paintings said...

Painting has the ability to take you to another place.Nice colors collection.

Arianna said...

Wow che meraviglia...colori, tecnica e tutto l'insieme!
Complimenti, sei bravissima.

Victoria said...

Hello Jill Ilove the rich combination of colours .beautiful

Jill Berry said...

I always appreciate your compliments! They are a creative boost!

Kasturi said...

Jill..I love this !One of your best!