Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gallery Night~ Friday!

"Dinner in Crete", 14x14 Oil. Unfortunately, I am not in Crete and this isn't a plein-air piece. Though here in our little seaside city of Pensacola tomorrow night is Gallery Night! An open-air evening of musicians taking it to the streets, Fine Art displays under street-lamps and the light of the moon. I'm honored to be the Featured Artist of Pensacola Little Theatre! map- http://schmap.it/W7lRQg (across from the Museum of Art, & Quayside Gallery) Meet me in the courtyard...

5 comments:

Teresa said...

I love this! Looks so warm, glowy, inviting, fun! Gallery Night sounds very enjoyable.

A big Congrats on being the Featured Artist! An honored most deserved.

Carol Blackburn said...

Well...congratulations, Jill. Wonderful honor and great painting.

Luzia said...

Dear Jill, long time ago, that I had visit your blog. In the summertime there are so much things to do and you know...... But now, I have to say, that all your work is such a phantastic progress from painting to painting..... It´s no wonder, that you earn this honor! Congratulations and a really big hug from Luzia.

Gwen Bell said...

Gorgeous light! And congrats...you deserve it!

Jill Berry said...

THANKS girls!
& another back-2-back Friday night art-event... tonight is our Annual Plein Air Show Opening! Again, already!! ~Fall~
Yes Luzia, I know that busy feeling! I SO enjoy your visits and progress report!!