Thursday, August 19, 2010

Road-Trippin'

Usually when I leave the house, I run through my mental list- Something to paint on, Something to paint with, Paint, Easel...
Then there are times when you face facts and grab the travel Etch-A-Sketch to create a landscape on-the-go.
 This "Closer than they appear"shot shows my working location.
And wouldn't ya know it, at the end of the rainbow- all the money you'd ever want to finance! (If you look hard, you'll see a double.)
This cloud was first impressive as the tallest cloud ever, but now it's clearly "Kramer Smoking".

7 comments:

Pam Holnback said...

Great post!!

David Larson Evans said...

Cute post. impressive etch.

Janelle Goodwin said...

What a great idea! Love it!

Carol Blackburn said...

Awesome, Jill..........so talented with the Etch a Sketch, and I recognized Kramer the moment I read it.....LOL I do hope someone else was driving! Aghhhhhh!

Marie Theron said...

Always busy! Jill, you impress me because you never leave your work behind when you go somewhere!

Teresa said...

LOL!!! It DOES look like Kramer smoking!

RE: Etch a Sketch... you are infinitely patient!

Jill Berry said...

Thanks Y'all!
I hope you're busy with fun this summer too... & have a nice Labor-less week-end.

Oh! no Carol-
I never etch~while~driving! :)